AUVSI TOP Level 2 Remote Pilot Certification
AUVSI Top Level 2 Operations
TOP Level 2 – Operations that include the following:
- Any of the characteristics of TOP Level 1 plus,
- Any operation that requires a waiver under FAA Part 107
- Operations that require a visual observer, or sensor operator
- Operations with elevated risk factors or complexity including but not limited to operations close to airports, helipads, populated areas, people and livestock.
What to Expect
- Top Level 1 Remote Pilot certification
- Valid FAA Remote Pilot Certificate (Part 107)
Steps to Complete Certification
- Verification of Training Markers
- TOP Compliance Worksheet Completed
- Practical Flight Assessment
TOP 1, 2, or 3 Organization
Consortiq can provide guidance, as needed, to satisfy requirements at the organizational level. However, the TOP organization certifications are awarded via the TOP certifying bodies.