AUVSI TOP Level 1 Remote Pilot Certification
AUVSI TOP Level 1 Operations
TOP Level 1 – Operations that include the following:
- Routine operations under Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR) Part 107
- Operations that do not require a waiver of FAR Part 107
- Operations in which the remote pilot is competent and proficient
- Flights using electric aircraft less than 5 lbs or 2 kg
- Operations that do not have any of the characteristics mentioned in Level 2 or Level 3, such as operations close to airports, helipads, populated areas, people and livestock.
What to Expect
Provides needed guidance to satisfy all AUVSI TOP Level 1 Remote Pilot requirements via an online training module and one-on-one virtual guidance to complete the provided operations manual template.
- Valid FAA Remote Pilot Certificate (Part 107)
- AUVSI TOP Protocol Certification Manual (PCM) – Provided
Steps to Complete Certification
- Online Modules Completed (Trainee)
- TOP Remote Pilot Compliance Worksheet (Trainee)
- Documentation Review (Consortiq)