Is it a bird; is it a plane? It's a drone and it's here to stay.
Drones are making headlines in the news, on the internet, and in the press. Many companies are now using sUAS and incorporating them as tools in their everyday workflows. The data captured, either stills or video, and sensors for monitoring gas and heat, is enabling organizations to make decisions faster, safer, and cheaper. Oil and gas, mining, construction, search and rescue, film, environmental research are just some of the industries that have adopted drone usage as a vital and necessary tool to work more efficiently and effectively. Commercial drone pilots travel like migrant birds fulfilling the industries' needs. You've been given the task of establishing a drone capability for your organization. Or maybe you're the pioneering individual who is elevating your company's capabilities forward but you're an engineer, surveyor, or police officer -- not an aviation specialist.
Where do you start?
What we realized was that those innovative individuals want a helping hand, so they can be confident that they are doing things the "right way." With the correct balance of training and oversight, it does not need to be to complicated. Our courses cover everything from one individual developing a proof of concept to organizations taking that concept out of R&D and rolling it out across all divisions.
Whether you have one drone or a fleet, becoming an FAA Part 107 Certified Drone Pilot is the first legal requirement.
Consortiq provides the first step with the Part 107 Test Prep Course.
You can get started with our drone study guide to prepare for the FAA Part 107 Test for just $99. This FAA Part 107 test prep will help you get through your FAA Part 107 test. Then because you have access for 18 months, you can use it to review for the renewal exam. Our course authors have current sUAS operational experience combined with former backgrounds in military and civilian, fixed wing and rotary, airliner and military flying. Included in the course is access to our award-winning mission management software to help you become a safe and professional drone pilot.
What does the Part 107 Essentials online Study Guide include?
- Access to Consortiq’s state-of-the-art learning portal for 18 months. This will allow you to review your knowledge for your 1st FAA Part 107 renewal.
- Digital copy of Consortiq’s sUAS Operations Essential textbook to aid your learning, which is over 200 pages.
- A practice question bank with nearly 350 FAA style questions to help practice for your exam.
- Advice on aircraft registration, insurance, exam tips, and exam administration.
Drone Study Guide Contents
- Welcome material
- Regulations, Limitations, and Certifications
- Airspace, Charts, and Navigation
- Principles of Flight and Performance
- sUAS Components and Maintenance
- Human Factors
- Risk and Flight Planning
- Flight Operations
- Part 107 Practice Exam
- Supplementary Material (insurance, registration, and instructions on booking the exam)
Register Now for Part 107 Drone Study Guide
Register now for only $99. Activate your online learning portal and gain access to our comprehensive training material to help you ace your Part 107 exam. If you have any questions, please call +1-855-203-8825 or complete the form below to get in touch with a member of our team.