In this article we will cover how to export Pilot Currency and Aircraft Hours reports.
Why export currency & flight hours reports?
Pilot and Aircraft reports are a great way to put logging of your pilot and airframe hours on autopilot (pun intended), by viewing and downloading a report that can be used in Operations Manuals or by your Accountable Manager at the push of a button. Gone are the days of logging hours each time to excel - CQNet does this for you when you sync your flight logs, or manually add flight time to your missions.
How-to: Export Pilot currency reports.
- To get started, log in to the desktop version of CQNet and click your name in the top right-hand corner. From this menu, select "My Profile" which will take you to your profile settings page.
- From the left-hand pane, select "Currency" and you will be directed to the reporting tool for Pilot Currency.
- Once in the reporting section, you will be presented with your profile information including your name and email address. Below you will find a 'Currency Reports' tab. Select this option.
- Start by giving your report a name (such as Name Currency - Month Year), and select a date range. The report will pull in all flight information in this date range where flight logs have been synced or manually entered. Press 'Create Report' to generate the report file.
- When the report has been created it will appear below. Press the 'download' button to begin your Pilot Currency .csv file.
If you manage an organization, you can run reports on the pilots you manage by following the method for Aircraft reports below.
How-to: Export Aircraft reports.
- As before, log in to the desktop version of CQNet and click 'Manage' on the top bar.
- Select 'Reports' from the sidebar.
- Select 'Aircraft' from the list of available reports.
- When you are taken to the Aircraft reports page, you have a number of options available to you. These are summarised below:
- Aircraft - Chose from one aircraft or view a report on all of the aircraft in your asset inventory
- Summary - This type of report will give you headline information, such as number of 'Missions', 'Incidents' and 'Flight Messages'
- Detail - This report will expand to itemise each mission flown in the given date range for the aircraft, available for an individual aircraft or the entire fleet.
- Completed Flights - Limits the report to displaying mission data in a given date range ONLY where the mission has been completed.
- When you have adjusted the report type and date range, press 'Print' to export the report as a .PDF.