Our in-house expertise in construction and surveying means we understand the pressure that your industry faces and we’re here to help. We work with you to find a drone solution that helps you to navigate complexities, both in the air and on the ground.
Even with an uncertain global economy and pressure to build further and faster, vital safety procedures have to be put in place, whatever the project. Using innovative drone solutions means that you can inspect, monitor and survey efficiently, tracking in real-time. Whether you’re inspecting a large bridge or using 3D modelling for urban town planning, you’ll spend less time gathering data, and more time interpreting it.
Our NEBOSH and RICS qualified teams use their intrinsic knowledge of safety in the workplace to work with you to create the most effective strategy for your business. Using technology to power quick and smart decision making, you’ll be safe in the knowledge that you’ll be lowering costs, and reducing workload without compromising on the safety of your staff or the wider community around your site.
We know it’s not always easy to see how you can manage the implementation of drones with an already busy schedule so we’re here to help every step of the way. We can provide consultation on one area of work, or create a fully outsourced solution – it’s completely up to you.
Every business is different but here just some of the benefits aerial technology offers, whatever the level and size of your construction project.
- Enhanced communications
- Progress monitoring
- Asset management
- 2D & 3D modelling
- Aerial Mapping and Land Surveys Renewable Energy Inspections
- Negate (or reduce) the requirement to use manned helicopters
- Combined Infrared and / or sensor technology depending on your requirement
- Reconnaissance mapping from small to large areas inc GIS, Pix4D etc
- Pre-preparedness mapping
- Logistics support
- Operational reviews
- Deploy safely and use in urban environments
- Eliminate human risk as possibly negate rope access or inspections ‘at height’
- Quickly & easily deployable
- Speed up the collection of mission-critical operation data
- Real-time data and monitoring of a given site and or personnel
- Ability to hover over or near any given site for extended periods of time
- Ability to cover small to large areas potentially via multi-rotor or fixed wing drones
- Sampling gases / monitoring air quality for any hazardous site
- Zone & infrastructure assessment
- Enhanced hazard ID (pre-incident planning)
- Easily deployed over inaccessible terrain
- Automatically calculate stockpile volumes to allow space for additional resources
- Negate or reduce the requirement to erect expensive scaffolding
- Greatly reduce cost and risk of typical asset inspections
Ready to talk to us about drone solutions that will create a lasting impact on your work? Get in touch.