The specialist work we do within Blue Light Services reflects our depth of experience. We know what you’re up against every day and we can implement drone solutions that help you address those challenges. Drones can be deployed directly to site – whether you’re surveying an urban fire before sending your force in, mapping crowd control or using heat sensors in difficult mountain weather conditions. Monitoring in real-time and collecting accurate data, you can make smarter decisions faster.
In a constantly changing modern environment – built up areas, increased traffic and sprawling commercial estates – effective drone use makes a difference. It can help you to plan better, reduce risk and keep costs low without compromising the safety of your force or the public.
Whether you’re looking for consultancy on a specific aspect, or want a fully outsourced operation, our experts, with many years of experience working with emergency services, can work with you to produce the best solution. We identify key points in your processes and establish where drone technology would be most beneficial. Things can change in an instant when you’re dealing with real, fast-moving situations so we are also on-hand to offer you flexibility and advice should your drone requirements change.
Every service is different, varying across regions and counties so we always ensure that we don’t take a one-size fits all approach. It’s often a case of combining different services – our table below shows you what the benefits of that could be:
- Tailored training to create a skill set across your service
- Enhanced communications
- Dual training for SAR alongside partner county forces to aid cohesion
- Reduce the need to use manned helicopters
- Zone and infrastructure assessment
- Combined Infrared and/or sensor technology
- Reconnaissance mapping (potentially 3D) from small to large areas
- Pre-preparedness mapping
- Logistics and operational support
- Site specific intelligence
- Hover over or near a incident site for a prolonged period of time
- Quick and easy to deploy, even over inaccessible terrain
- Cover small or large areas via multi rotor or fixed wing drones
- Real-time data collection and tracking of scene
- Speed up the collection of mission-critical data
- Sampling gases / monitoring air quality for any hazardous site
- Reduce cost and risk
- Help to deliver a low cost solution with planning for ‘loss’ and ready to be deployed i.e. when drone might be in a dangerous situation, and the loss is planned for with back-up drones ready to go
We’d love to chat through your needs. Whether you want to pick up the phone or drop us message, you’ll find all our contact details here