FAA Part 107 Essentials Online Study Guide
About the Study Guide
This FAA Part 107 test prep will help you get through your FAA Part 107 test. Then because you have access for 18 months, you can use it to review for the recurrent exam. Our course authors have current sUAS operational experience combined with former backgrounds in military and civilian, fixed wing and rotary, airliner and military flying.
What You Get
- Access to Consortiq’s state-of-the-art learning portal for 18 months. This will allow you to review your knowledge for your 1st FAA Part 107 renewal.
- Digital copy of Consortiq’s sUAS Operations Essential textbook to aid your learning, which is over 200 pages.
- A practice question bank with nearly 350 FAA style questions to help practice for your exam.
- Quick Reference Handbook (contains forms & checklists)
Drone Study Guide Contents
- Regulations, Limitations, and Certifications
- Airspace, Charts, and Navigation
- Principles of Flight and Performance
- sUAS Components and Maintenance
- Human Factors
- Risk and Flight Planning
- Flight Operations
- Part 107 Practice Exam