Our instructors are highly experienced civilian commercial operators and many were involved in the design and development of the courses. As former military and civilian, rotary and fixed wing, manned and remote pilots and former air traffic controllers, they ensure that the training is up-to-date and relevant, satisfying not just the CAA requirements but also preparing graduates for their first job as a commercial drone operator.
Our Unmanned Aircraft Qualification includes…
- Online distance learning
- Ground School with a theory test (2 days at 10 locations)
- Practical Flight Assessment (over 10 locations)
- Operations Manual development + review
- Free course study manual + pilot checklists
- Free telephone support
- Student support Facebook group
- Ongoing support for graduates
Upon successful completion of the course, Consortiq will continue to support you in the writing of your operations manual and your application to the CAA for your PfCO.