Drone Flight Essentials
By signing up this course, you commit to learning from the best. Our instructors leverage their years of commercial, public safety, and defense-sector UAS experience to teach students all the theoretical and practical knowledge of operating a drone safely and effectively. All of Consortiq's courses are market-leading, preparing graduates to excel as commercial drone operators.
This is a 3-day classroom based course where you will work with and learn from some of the industry's best operators.
- Understand basic flight principles as they pertain to common drone operations
- Gain competency in executing basic maneuvers in GPS and non-GPS mode
- Prevent and respond to emergencies
- Operate drones under FAA Part 107 regulations in US airspace
- Understand the principles of flight planning, risk management, and safe drone operations
This course is designed for students who have already passed the Remote Pilot Knowledge/FAA Part 107 test, but want to strengthen their practical flying skills. Completing two hours of flying prior to participating in the course is recommended but not required.
- Laptop, iPad, or another device with internet browsing capabilities
- Drone with a minimum of 2 batteries and charging equipment. We recommend having 3 batteries, just in case.
- For reference: sUAS Operations Essentials textbook (digital and hard copies provided at no additional cost prior to the course)
To register for our Drone Flight Essentials course, simply get in touch with a member of the team at 1-(855)-203-8825 or see where our next course is running here.