Company Core Values
Job Title – Sales Development Representative, Americas
Full Time – 40 per week
Academic Requirements – Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Outline of Duties
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, social media, etc.
- Drive sales growth and pipeline through setting up qualified meetings for Consortiq sales team
- Respond to all inbound leads and forward qualified leads to sales team
- Document daily activities and coordinate with sales team leadership
- Participate in weekly team meetings and discussions and bring new ideas or strategies to increase conversation rates, funnel opportunity creation and conversions and efficiency in the sales process
- Seek prospects and set appointments to present Consortiq products and services with a strong emphasis on consultancy and training services
- Ensure a seamless transition of customer information to the sales team following the confirmation of an appointment
- Assist in managing and maintaining CRM database (Salesforce) for all prospect information
- Identifying key contacts within organizations in target sectors
- Promote variations of consulting services tailored for companies within energy, oil and gas
Qualified candidates will have the following:
- Experience with outreach such as cold calling and emailing
- Four-year college degree preferred, will consider relevant experience in lieu of degree
- Minimum 1-2 years in business to business sales or related lead generation or inside sales experience
- Prior track record of meeting and exceeding quotas with significant accountability is a plus
- Experience using a CRM tools (e.g., SalesForce, ZoomInfo) preferred
- Extrovert with an appetite for learning about new technologies and industries
The candidate should be ready for the challenges associated with joining a small rapidly growing company. UAS-specific experience is not of great importance, but a strong interest in aviation, technology, and experience working in energy, oil or gas or construction is desired but not required. In addition, he or she should enjoy working as part of a team that is close-knit, motivated, and results oriented. The candidate must possess exemplary communication and customer service skills. We are looking for a forward- thinking team player who is ready to take personal ownership of their responsibilities and seize the opportunity to be the driving force in building the pipeline. Positive attitude, focus and good question asking skills and strong business acumen a must!
We value our employees’ time and efforts. In exchange for your hard work and dedication, we offer competitive compensation, generous paid time off, and medical coverage including health, dental, vision, life, 401K, and disability insurance.
Each candidate is required to submit a resume for review by the Consortiq management team. Select candidates will be invited to an interview with the Consortiq Sales and Marketing Team either remotely or at the company's Annapolis headquarters. Candidates will be assessed on personality and characteristics, aptitude, attitude, and knowledge. All candidates can expect to be asked about previous projects and their successes and challenges in previous roles.
Consortiq LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Consortiq does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Employment will be contingent on a background check and drug test.